Tuesday, April 12, 2005

to kill an oily roach

My colleague roared with laughter when she heard about my encounter with the oily roach. She also couldn't believe that cockroaches drink oil. But then again, they eat anything in sight!

Another colleague gave a suggestion. Tie some pandan leaves and leave it near the door. How wonderful, an environmentally friendly way to ward off pesky pests without being a sadist!

That sounds so much better than running around with a can of insecticide spray or old slippers. I have had one too many late night exercises doing that. Trust me, it's no fun trying to go to sleep sweating and recovering from the shock of discovering a cockroach in the house.

If I was a (petite) beauty queen finalist, and asked what I'd do if I win the crown, I'd commit my life to getting rid of cockroaches from the face of the earth. The world would be a much better place to live in. :p

No comments: