Thursday, February 17, 2005

prince charles to wed camilla

There was much buzz over the latest royal engagement these few days.

Since part of my job was to inspect the local newspapers for insurance-related news, I had the opportunity to read about the impending marriage.

It was with amusement that I saw one picture of Camilla (not the one below, I couldn't source the exact one online!) which captioned her as "a handsome woman".
Camilla Parker Bowles showing off her diamond engagement ring


My colleague who had been following the latest news scoffed and said that was the word they used to describe horses!

Hmm... how polite :>

By the way, The Star Online ran a poll to see if the public approved of the marriage and by the looks of it, Camilla has an uphill task to contend with the iconic legacy Princess Di left behind.

No comments: