Saturday, September 02, 2006

japanised enuf?



I've officially finished my Japanese language course! Can't believe time flies by so fast. I can still remember the day we had our opening ceremony. The sensei's, the high ranking people (I know they have specific posts!) and many new faces. Some of them went up to welcome us and introduce us to the course. I didn't understand what they were talking about up there on the stage then.



Today, we had our closing ceremony, sorta like a graduation thingy. Sadly, I still didn't understand some of what they said in their speeches this afternoon. Haha. Does that mean I am a bad student? To be fair, some of it sounded really deep and I'm only at the elementary level.



It was really quite sad bading our sensei's farewell. They've been a wonderful lot, patiently teaching and correcting us. I'm gonna miss those times when we had games, challenges, quizzes and movies just so that we wouldn't fall asleep in the afternoon classes and still be up for new grammar rules.



To all my Japanese teachers - Mr & Mrs Ikeda, Koketsu, Matsuda, Wada, and Shibata sensei, : 日本語のクラスはいつもおもしろくて、楽しかったです。日本語を教えてくださってありがとうございました。つぎのがっきうらさで勉強つずけて、いつ会うかわからないんですが、お元気でね。新潟大学のかたがた、国際volunteerのかたがたかんしゃいたします。どうもありがとうございました。

No comments: