Tuesday, June 24, 2008

pure white

New look. Yes :)
(Still need to tweak it a little more)

Thought I should get something that reflects the theme of this blog - snowflakes.
In fact I've been thinking for YEARS to change the layout and do some funky stuff, but never got around to it till now. This is not what I wanted, by the way, but was just experimenting.

Just felt on a whim to make some changes as a way to reflect the changing circumstances in my life. Or rather, trying to trick myself into thinking that changing the layout of this blog would mean something tangible!

But seriously, I just realised that this blog is about 5 years old already! And I have not done anything to change the design of it. In fact, I don't even know why I chose the bright orange for the first design! Feeling too bright and cheery that time, must be.

Actually I have tooooo many things on my mind right now. Random thoughts like "tonight's durian party", "laying off of a colleague", "saying goodbye to MBA friends", "is she mad at me?", "being Japanised", "midnight SMSes", "hosting friends", "nearing my 1 year here" and "those 7 guys" were floating around in my head these few days. Will come around to posting some of these pretty soon.

But ya, white is nice. Clean. Fresh. New beginnings.
Good for now.

No comments: