Friday, December 01, 2006

welcome december

The Japanese were all telling us that it would snow this weekend. I know it's already December but I didn't want it to happen so soon. But they also said that it was considered late already. So I decided to check out the weather forecast, and it says it's gonna snow tomorrow and the day after!



To prep myself for the impending doom winter bliss, I bought myself these window stickers at the 100Yen store. They're restickable and look so delightful in red and gold dust. So other than the white fluff falling from the sky, I also have something else to look at.

Oh, and I also have to go get snow tires, shovel, window brush and maybe a car cover. They've already started the sprinklers on the sides of the road. I cannot imagine when this whole place will be submerged in snow. They say when you drive at night, it will seem like daytime coz the lights from your car will be reflected off the walls of snow!

No comments: