Tuesday, May 15, 2007

tagged again?

Don't know why but I suddenly remembered that I owe Loky a post since he has tagged me.

I've probably done some other tags before, but I suppose doing this will either give people an excuse to say I'm weird or have them tell me I'm the most unique person they've ever met. Heh. But then again, we're all unique and have our own quirks.

The rule of the tag is as such :
"People who are tagged should write a blog post of 6 weird things about them as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog."

I sometimes think I'm not good at following rules, so instead of the word "weird", I'm going to use "quirk". :D Quirks have no order, they will be written as they pop up in my head.

Quirk #1

I love my presents so much that I sometimes re-wrap them and open them again, just to extend the delight. And if I really really like the packaging, especially the handmade ones, I keep them. Well, I guess one of my top love languages is gift (giving/receiving?). It's not like I have only one or two gifts that I do this to make myself feel like I have more gifts. This is a "ritual" I find myself doing for Christmas and my birthday every year, since university days.

Quirk #2
Sometimes to pass time, I count. Like if I'm waiting at the reception, I start counting the number of tiles on the floor, the big ones that is. Or when I wash my face, I count the number of times I splash water to left side of the face. The same goes for the middle and the right side. It's not like there's a cleansing ritual I go through, but the counting just comes. Or when I'm boiling water and want to decide when it's hot enough, I count, say up to 20, before I switch the stove off.

Quirk #3
I sneeze 8 times. Don't ask me why, but yes, this is another thing I count too. So happened there was a period I had bad sinus and I realised everytime I sneeze, I sneeze many times continuously. Since my birthday is on the 8th and I kinda like 8 as a number, I decided to check if I sneeze 8 times. And although I don't think I consciously stop or continue until the 8th a-choo, I find that when I'm done with 8 successive sneezes, I'm ok again.

Quirk #4
I have this thing jutting out at my feet. On the part of the foot facing inwards, where its relatively straight for others, mine points out and goes back in. I'm not sure what part of the foot that is, but I think it's the sesemoid bone. Apparently I inherited it from my granpa Wong. That's why I can't wear a lot of shoes properly, especially those closed ones. Court shoes, mary-janes and all those kill my feet!

Quirk #5
...

Quirk #6
...


I decided I ain't that weird after all, heh. Nah, I realised I was taking such a long time doing this that I decided to stop at #4. Besides I started this post 2 weeks ago! So many things have since happened and I decided to focus on other things as well.

Which reminds me, I have to start pushing myself to actively look for a job and to get a proper subject as a thesis. Will continute to update from time to time. In the meantime, you can have a look at my online album for some latest pics :)

No comments: