Friday, February 14, 2014

fluff from above

Just as Sochi was opening the 2014 Winter Olympics, 5 time zones away it started to snow in Kobe. Newscasters had reported that this would be the first time in almost 20 years that there would be this much snow. More so in the Kantou areas such as Tokyo, but considerably less in Kansai region.

Nevertheless, I was quite happy to brave the cold to see the white fluffy snow come down from the sky.


I love it when it snows. Not only because I don't get much of it here, but the snow makes the cold more bearable!

Today, it started to snow again. I thought it was a nice Valentine's Day gift from above as I woke up to a flurry of more whiteness this morning. Pardon my commentary, it was really freezing trying to capture it on video. It might look more like rain when I tried taking pictures, too bad they didn't stay long enough on the ground to build up.


No comments: