Wednesday, November 12, 2014

grilled meat no more?

I realised I've been having too much grilled stuff last month.


A rather romantic date with Dora after attending the Greg Miller Messengers' workshop in South Osaka. The samgyeopsal set looked so good we braved the outdoor chill to enjoy this.

My first time joining some of the guys from the IT department on their annual BBQ trip at Awaji Island. Though its already autumn, they still wanted to do BBQ outdoors, fishing and fireworks.


We had a surprise visitor in the form of Natthapong, a long lost Thai friend-colleague. Quite a lethal combination having the Thai, Korean and Japanese-Korean who all can drink.


October was kinda sad because I had to say goodbye to 3 friend-colleagues. It felt like I was just getting along pretty well with Kaga, Chyn and Li, and wish we could spend more time together.

Anyways, no more BBQ/yakiniku until 2015! (I wonder if my wish to detox might be overridden by the yummylicious grilled meat in the cold days to come)


No comments: