Wednesday, January 14, 2004

at the rate...

... the traffic jam is going, i'm gonna have to leave my house at 630am!

i wish i didn't have to complain so much about the traffic, it's not as if my working life revolves around it. but the early morning stress is wearing me down. perhaps that's why i have not been blogging much since school started.

i started reasonably well last week, with about 2 late attendance. then i decided to leave home at about 715am early this week. still late by about 10 minutes. then i left even earlier this morning, and if not for some stewpik truck which banged into a signboard near the palace, i would've reached office on time! now i take 1.5 hours to reach the office, double of what i normally would have taken last year.

by the time i neared my office block, my blood pressure must've gone up to my head. i must either change jobs or get posted to a nearer company branch or shift house!

No comments: