Wednesday, November 05, 2008

here's your chance to be famous too!

So I'd like to come clean about my fame.


I wish I was modelling clothes. Accessories. Cosmetics. Handbags. Have my pwetty photogenic face plastered outside boutiques and branded stores.


Or grace billboards in cities across the world. Where pedestrians waiting to cross the road will look up at me coz they wanna kill some time. Or people working in the offices nearby will be envious when they see me so cheerful and wish they were out enjoying the golden autumn leaves.


Nah, I'm not cut out to be that famous. Just to be remembered is nice enough.

And I'd like to be remembered in a good way. So I'd like to share with you this neat little trick I found on the Internet. Somewhere in the images above is the name of the website that can help you be as famous as me!

No comments: