Monday, November 24, 2008

teal, my fav at the mo!

I don't remember the last time I bought myself a purse. Probably for my 21st birthday? Anyways, the current one was a gift, but it was bursting at its seams and was in absolute tatters. It had looked quite pitiful that I cringed whenever I had to take it out at the cashiers.


It has been like that for several months already. I didn't want to rush into getting a replacement just because I needed one. Plus, I haven't been able to find one that caught my fancy. So after a few fruitless attempts, I finally saw one this afternoon while hosting Esther & Jo at Aoyama.


A lot of my stuff had been in very safe colours of black, brown and grey. But after living in Japan, I've started to buy stuff in colours and textures that I would have been hesitant to try before. Like my creamy white winter coat, deep magenta down jacket with faux fur lining, suede tasseled boots and, definitely, this glossy teal and matte black purse.

No comments: