Tuesday, October 11, 2005

a prayer for my boss

Dear Lord,

Thank you for giving my boss amnesia. She scolded me for something which she herself approved. When I answered her back, she kept quiet. She must've remembered that she's suffering from this illness. So it's good that she has amnesia.

Thank you for giving my boss a baby to adopt. She's recently become quite a nicer person to talk to. She even told me her husband wanted to name the baby Sarah. I thought it was a pretty sweet name - princess. But she said she would think of me if she's scolding her daughter next time. Now her baby's name is Ashley. I conveniently forgot to tell her, that's also the name of my colleague's dog.

Thank you Lord for giving me such an interesting boss. I try hard not to laugh when I think about her. I should continue praying for her.

:)

No comments: