Tuesday, August 29, 2006

3 weddings and 1 funeral

A mixed bag of news came in this week :

- CF friend who got married last year is now pregnant! :)

- ex-colleague who also got married last year is now filing for divorce :/

- close friend proposed to his girlfriend just over the weekend \0/

- another CF friend got an EU scholarship to do her Masters :0)


Well, since the good outweighed the bad, I should be thankful!

And today, like many recent Tuesdays, I had a little music practice with Ps Trish at Grace Chapel. If you were to hear us from outside, it doesn't sound much, but the fellowship and time of edification has been so good to me. Spiritual nourishment. Just what I needed.

Did I tell you I've had the wonderful pleasure of playing for one of their services last month? I know I've been a little rusty after many months of not being in tune. But I just wanna thank God for that opportunity to be able to use what He's blessed me with, whatever little talents or skills I have.

It was quite scary though since I was the only musician. No guitars or drums to hide my flaws, heh. And it was a on a baby grand too! What a privilege to be able to serve the King of Kings. :)

No comments: