Sunday, August 03, 2008

even though...

Even though it was just a stolen glance,
I knew you were trying to get my attention.

Even though it was just a tight squeeze,
I knew your hug was more than just being friends.

Even though it was just a soft pat on the head,
I knew you wanted to distract without being annoying.

Even though it was just a double-layered macha cake,
I knew your sharing with me was something out of the ordinary.

Even though it was just a hinted email,
I knew you really wanted to share more without being explicit.

Even though it was just a simple call to say hi,
I knew you actually found joy in hearing my voice.

Even though you were not one,
Know that you made my day.

Even though You have always tried to tell me,
I just needed to know that You were there all along.
And maybe some glimpses and sparkles that feel like magic,
So, I thank You for being You.

No comments: