Saturday, July 19, 2014

summer getaway here i go?

By the time you read this, I should be off to another foreign land, trying to take a little break from everything.



Don't get me wrong, life is still going on at full speed especially at work, and the grit ain't over yet. But a grrl's gotta need some downtime before she can get up again.

Hopefully, I'll be able to fatten myself up a little, meet up with some old friends, and try to find out for myself why this country I'm going to has been raved on by so many who's been there before me.

Gah, but there's the million and one things I have not done yet! The laundry, the packing list, the garbage to be thrown out, vacuum the floor, recharge my camera battery, and I still have to take a conference call at the airport before I fly...

No comments: