Saturday, February 21, 2015

celebrating cny at kobe

Hope it's not too late to wish everyone a Happy Chinese New Year! Just like another year in Japan, I'm missing out on the celebrations back home. No holidays here, furthermore had been a pretty busy week at work that I only managed to check all the wishes on Whatsapp last night!


But managed to squeeze in some sort of celebrations with the colleagues at 小審陽  a Chinese restaurant in Sannomiya. Apparently serving Shen Yang chinese food, it was pretty good compared to most Chinese food in Japan.


Seems pretty international this motley group from Singapore, the Philippines, Korea, Taiwan and Hong Kong. Most are Chinese ethnicity, and the rest I called them Chinese-wanna-be's who felt like celebrating Chinese New Year.


In the spirit of more eating and on the pretext of celebrating the 2nd day of CNY, had more food this evening. I thought why not, might as well have some nice food after a long day at work. I've never had so much yakiniku in my life until I came to Kobe! I bet my bro would love this, especially those of the wagyu variant.

No comments: