Wednesday, February 11, 2015

it's nice to be remembered

Just a few days ago, I received a message on my mobile from an unknown number. Upon looking at the pictures that had streamed through, I immediately recognised who it was. Seems like Ive Lagang is now in Italy, and still remembers me!


Didn't realise we took so many pictures together...


Trying to enjoy the Schiphol Airport cafe while waiting for our delayed flights...


I've never actually sat in one of these teacups even though I've snacked there a few times before my flight...


Guess it's more fun when you're with a (new) friend while trying to while away the time!


These pictures sure brought back memories of that chilly December in 2013, just as I was looking forward to going back to Japan, and thereafter home to Malaysia.


If I haven't mentioned it before, this is one of the better airports. Not that I've been everywhere enough to compare, but I like it enough to go there a bit early to enjoy the facilities and surroundings.



No comments: