Monday, April 25, 2016

waktu tuhan

When Erike introduced some Indonesian traditional music some time back, my Youtube random songlist led to some other worship music. Maybe the dondang/keroncong song she sent was actually a Christian song?

Ever since then I've been quite delighted to find some familiar songs (sometimes we used to sing Bahasa Malaysia worship songs in church), and some newer but catchy ones by up and coming artists.

I added these to one of my songlists, together with other worship songs in various languages. I didn't keep count but I think there is at least 7 languages in there already, I can't wait to add more if anyone has good ones to introduce :)


The flavour of the day has been Indonesian again, so I thought of putting it here because the theme was a good reminder :





No comments: