Monday, March 14, 2005

Guess what? I got some kewl pressies from my mum for my birthday. It's big news, coz my family aren't big on birthdays. So our usual routine would be to celebrate it outside with a nice meal.

I wasn't really expecting anything from anyone, but this year, my brother (who actually remembered my birthday!) actually wished me. And I was thoroughly surprised to see a nicely wrapped pressie on my table one evening. I could barely contain my excitement as I carefully unravelled the Dior embossed ribbon.

Beneath the glossy crimson wrapper lay these -> Dior me, Dior me not and a set of Dior Kiss lip glosses!

It was really really sweet of her, coz my mum's not into cosmetics or perfume much. She hardly uses make up, only for the rare special ocassions. And the fragrances that she has, are mostly from me.

So you know what I did? After trying out the EDT and admiring the glosses in their brilliant colours, I carefully put them back into their original package and rewrapped the whole package! Hehe... :p

You could say that, it cheered me up lots, especially when circumstances haven't been too rosy lately :)

No comments: