Monday, March 28, 2005

my poor baby

Just had a meeting with the outsourced company this morning, and officially handed over my jobs to them.

At one hand I feel relieved that a bulk of my job is being taken over, and I don't have to worry about it anymore.

But on the other hand, it's as if my baby is being taken away from me. All my hard work, my creative masterpieces, my.. my.. sweat and blood!

Last week, they were modifying a part of the homepage of one of our subsidiary companies, and I must say they just defaced it. I even showed it to one of our graphic artists, and she agreed that mine was better. Heh!

I'm so tempted to overwrite their files and put back my old design.

But, that would be unethical and rather childish. Just have to restrain myself from sabotaging their files. And I might as well strangle myself if I have to ensure I don't do anything like that!

Oh, the pain of seeing your own work being taken away and disfigured by those who don't know any better.

No comments: