Tuesday, March 01, 2005

i'm officially restructured :p

Today I'm officially not doing what I've been doing for the past 3.5 years. :D

3 of my colleagues, including my now former boss, are in the midst of moving up to the Holdings company.

I'm supposed to be packing and shifting my stuff to my colleague's cubicle, but I'm so darn lazy! I have very good reasons not to move.

Where I am now, I get to be surrounded by people in front, at the back, on my left and right. Where I'm supposed to shift to, I only have 2 immediate colleagues to talk to (though I can always holler across to reach the rest!)

Where I am now, I get direct access to the console where we're doing the Plasma TV project. Where I'm supposed to shift to, I have to walk at least 3 times the distance to monitor the project. Exercise is good, but not too much when you're wearing heels!

Where I am now, I'm sitting in the middle of where the hype is. Almost everyone who comes to see us will pass by my place, or whenever there is the latest juicy bit, my metrosexual colleague will relay it to me. Where I'm supposed to shift to, it's practically a lonely corner, and I'll be so disconnected from the rest of the world! :p

So I'm a sanguine, and I love to be among people and all things happening. Anything new is hype. But because I'm sanguine, I have no problems finding something positive about this move.

I'll get to sit nearer to the window, meaning I'll have access to lovely blue skies and white fluffy clouds. I'll be suffering less because the warmth from the outside will melt the icy temperatures within.

I'll have more privacy, meaning more freedom to YM and blog! HAHHAAHAH... :D

I'll get to learn new stuff and put my otherwise stagnant brain to work. 3.5 years doing the same thing is quite a bore I must say. So it ain't so bad after all.

We'll see if I survive this move ya.

No comments: