Friday, July 29, 2005

random thoughts #2

:) Thanks for all your concerned messages. I'm fine, and I'm alive. Hehe...

Turns out that I was not just having muscle cramps, but something the doctor described as "stomach flu". Seems that there have been cases of food poisoning going around, and I must've caught some virus/bacteria/germs that caused my tummy to react that way.

Took half day off that day, had lots of porridge and soup. I think I've lost about 2kg from this! Oh dear, can't even fit properly into my jeans. Hope I'm well enough to eat more this weekend :D

Speaking of which, I'll be off for a training in PD (yes, in that rundown thingy which my company calls our training resort). Will be back tomorrow evening. Hope to reach in time so that I can go for the Jazz Fest! :D

My brother who's stationed in Singapore for a new assignment will be back tomorrow, but leaving again on Monday. Dad will be off for a leaders' retreat in Malacca after church. There's some canoeing challenge with the iB group this Saturday, but I'll have to miss it! :(

I'm on duty again this Sunday, with Ps Adam in the team! And with the training + jazz thingy slotted into the weekend, it's gonna be hard finding time to practice. Oh well, this is where His strength comes in. And I'm gonna need loads of it!

Have a great weekend, y'all :)

No comments: