Tuesday, December 20, 2005

my s3x change

dear ah beng,

i went to collect my ielts results this morning. guess what? i got 8.0 leh! can't believe right? ah lian like me also can score in engrish test. don't play-play.

actually hor, my engrish dem terror wan, if i had more time to study, sure can score 9.0. but then, since i put my first language as chinese, i better not score so high. if not, they sure dun belif and will think i cheat or something.

but i very happy lor, i always thought my engrish quite terrible wan. i never even sat for my 1119 or toefl last time. scared i fail mar. then dun wan to waste my ah-ma and ah-pa's hard earned money.

this time, i show to the world my engrish quite high standard. haha.

one thing i upset lor, these people dunno how to key in my details properly. put me as MALE!! what the duck? my picture so clearly shows that i'm charboh, they put M next to my gender.


how can this be?


now i have to go back there to ask them to change, then have to go back again to collect my results. so mafan i tell you. already i told my boss i had "some errands to run", what should i tell her next?

nevermind la, that one small matter oni. coz you know why? i very happy coz i scored in my engrish test!

your dahling,
celeri

No comments: