Thursday, December 15, 2005

nihon-go no shiken

Praise the Lord! I passed - with flying colours! Woohoo!

Full marks for the writing, but I missed out by 1 mark in the speaking section. It must've been the longer questions where I went "Er..hmm... huh?". Maybe I should have said sumimasen like a polite Nihon-jin instead of giving her that confused look.


shiken results
We got back our results the same day, and a certificate of completion too.


So it wasn't the most muzukashii paper I've ever sat for, but the late nights were well worth it. I was aiming to do well, but this was far better than expected.

What can I say but all glory to God? :)

Oh, let me teach you a new phrase - omedetou gozaimasu. It is used to congratulate a person and can be used in various occasions like weddings and birthdays. You may start practicing by saying that to me :D


*
nihon-go no shiken = japanese test
sumimasen = excuse me, sorry
Nihon-jin = Japanese national
muzukashii = difficult

No comments: