Monday, April 17, 2006

without a float

Updates galore!

Yes, I've finally found the time to post up my journal here. If you notice, they get shorter as the days go by. You can tell that I'm getting busier by the day.

Adapting to the chilly weather and going around in a foreign land without knowing what the signboards mean. Getting the hang of living on my own and knowing what to buy and what not to spend money on.

It's not just about learning the Japanese language or earning a Masters degree at the end of the day, but it's more of a journey of self discovery and learning to trust in Him.

Before I left, I knew this was what I had to do. I had to throw myself into the deep end of the pool without the aid of a float just to see how I come out of it. I knew it wasn't going to be easy, and I will have to really depend on God for all my needs and wants.

Well, I'm still here writing this, and hopefully will be able to share more of my stories as the days go by. Please leave your comments because the next time I update may be weeks from now!

No comments: