Monday, April 02, 2007

home sweet home 2

Can't believe I'm typing this at 2am in the morning. I am still a night owl after all. Have so much to do! Need to settle some stuff with my bank accounts. Think they deactivated my account after not having used them for such a long period of time. Also need to see the doctor. Caught a cold from HK coz of the weather and the pollution!

People are beginning to know I'm back. Not good Lovely to know that I'm still remembered hehe. But alas, I only have limited time. Mum's only coming back tomorrow, so the remaining days I'd like to reserve for family time. That's why I tell people I'm only free for breakfast/tea/lunch/afternoon tea/supper. Don't worry, I will be back again by the end of this year. I hope. If all goes well :)

I will be missing out on some weddings. Can save money haha I guess I'll have to send a little Japanese angpow as a little token. They have really nice packages with ribbons and origami-like paper which are carefully arranged, and these are given for weddings or special ocassions. Too bad I'm not the one getting married and having a friend who's living in Japan!

Had many gatherings and catchup sessions already, was good seeing familiar faces and stuffing myself with typical Malaysian food. But it's killing my throat. Should I sacrifice and deprive myself of assam laksa, tomyam and nasi lemak?

No comments: