Monday, October 13, 2008

passion concert, tokyo

Since today was a national holiday, I thought of catching up with homework and some room cleaning. However, halfway into that, I had to dash off for this...


Passion World Tour : Tokyo
13th October 2008, 5pm onwards
Shibuya C.C. Lemon Hall
Y2,000


Though it was targetted at Japanese university students, I think there were more gaijins that came that day. In fact, I've never seen so many foreigners in one place before. Either that, or ALL of them had come for this concert.




One thing I learnt. David Crowder*Band's songs are better enjoyed in a live concert setting. There's just so much energy makes you wanna headbang to the drum beats and punch packed into their songs. His creativity and punk just shines through not only in the composition of his music, but...his appearance as well. More specifically, his hair! If I didn't know any better, I would've mistaken him for a hardcore grunge artist. He certainly defies the norms of how a Christian songwriter and worship leader should usually looks like :))

More stories & pix here : www.268blog.com

No comments: