Monday, May 23, 2011

candles for grrlfriends

Just when I thought there wouldn't be anymore reasons to celebrate, we had a (very!) belated birthday gathering for Lai Ying and myself. Knowing how busy everyone was, the 7D4 taikacher and I had to organise this one ourselves :D


It's heartening that after all these 10+ years of knowing each other, we still try to maintain ties and meet up as much as possible. There was even a point where Lai Ying and I decided that even if none of the 7D4 babes were able to make it for our birthdays, we would still celebrate for each other.

This was taken at Kobe Gyutaku, a very elegant Japanese restaurant I've taken much liking to. Wei Mun & hubby were surprised that such a nice little place existed within their "neighbourhood".

I'll try to post a proper one up where I brought my family for mum's birthday. In the meantime, I'm just grateful that no matter how (not so) frequent we meet, we can still pick up from where we last left and chat away and catch up with each other's lives.

No comments: