Thursday, May 02, 2013

ninja ri ban ban

I don't usually go looking for videos, but one thing led to another. And I found this amusing video of Kyary Pamyu Pamyu. The song is awfully familiar and so catchy it's still ringing in my head.


I've heard it on some advertisements on TV recently, and never gave much thought to it. Until I found out that Kyary Pamyu Pamyu is only 20 years old, and already a successful fashion blogger, model, and businesswoman. Makes me think that doing rather nonsensical things (can be silly to some but cute to others) can get you somewhere too.

You can search for other music videos under Warner Music Japan, just note that there is quite a bit of Japanese quirkiness in them! :)


Well, I'm glad K-Pop has not totally taken the world by storm, J-Pop is still quite alive.

No comments: