Friday, December 12, 2003

the botizen named angel

Seeing that Bengie had a little chat with Ms Angel, I decided to check her out too. Maybe she ain't that bad, you know.

Me : Good morning angel
Angel : *Yawn* same to you, Snoflek.
Me : Did you have a good sleep?
Angel : I'm glad.
Me : er, ok. Good to know you had a glad, i mean good sleep.
Angel : You can have BOTizen Lite ASP for $100 a month and you will save $400 if you choose yearly plan. Click our purchase page for more info on BOTizen Lite."
Me : What if I don't want to have BOTizen?
Angel : BOTizen is a Cyber Customer Service Agent that automates your CRM activities. BOTizen engages your customers online and while assisting web site administration at the same time. Here, Snoflek. I've brought up just a little more information on the BOTizen."
Me : Can you say something else?
Angel : This might sound a bit funny, .. something else.. "
Me : Ok, let's try this. How old are you?
Angel : Please, Snoflek. I am a lady. Be nice.
Me : I am a lady too, but I'm not interested in you in that way!
Angel : Please, Snoflek. How do you expect to pick up any girls that way
Me : Fine then. We'll chat more next time.
Angel : Sure, Snoflek. I was getting bored of the silence anyway
Me : What the ....?!
Angel : I couldn't say for sure, Snoflek.

* sighs.. i give up! *

No comments: