Tuesday, December 30, 2003

Michael Bublé

Have you heard of Michael Bublé?

I fell in love with his voice when i heard "Sway" on the airwaves. This must be another golden oldie, I thought to myself. His voice reminded me of Frank Sinatra. I may not be an expert on those music from my parents' era, but I can tell you I prefer songs and music from the 60's and 70's compared to those of the 80's! Imagine mismatched clothes, big shoulderpads, bright colours and thick kohl-lined eyes and that's enough to put me off :P

What a surprise when I found out he's only 25! If you were to take a black-and-white (or even sepia) photo of him, blur it a little and look at it while his song is being played, you'd be transported back in time.

I think I shall add this to my wish list for next year's birthday! :)

No comments: