Thursday, December 04, 2003

hmm...

my boss approached me just 10 minutes before balik time and asked me if i could come up with an interactive website. my first thought was "not another one!" you see, i was hired to do some major touchup to the company's website. but until today, i have not even touched it because i've been creating websites for our subsidiary companies.

i'm not shying away from what's supposed to be my job responsibilities. but this is too much! i've been here 2 years, and i'm still not doing what i was hired to in the first place :P

actually, this sub company was about to hire a so-called professional web consultant to do the job for a smooth rm18k. my boss had earlier said that i was busy with the main website, so they brought in the pros. when she heard how much they were going to be paid, she stepped in and offered to do the job for rm10k instead.

meaning, i'm going to do freelance and earn rm10k. well, that's a pretty kewl offer, but i don't wanna be unnecessarily excited in case she was just joking. what kinda boss asks her staff to do freelance??

No comments: