Monday, June 21, 2004

coming back full circle

Some things in my life are really coming back full circle now.

1) Caught up with Irene last year while attending GCF's Ibridge camp. Coincidentally we first met at FES' Young Teens' Camp 10 years back and had been penpals for a short while. Now that we're reunited, my cousin's jealous coz we're getting to be rather good buddies :P

2) My childhood best friend's family (including her sis) are moving down to Klang Valley. We've been bosom buddies during my stay in Kelantan and I can't believe they bought a house in Subang USJ! It's gonna be like the good ol' days again :D

3) The said cousin (who thinks Irene is leaking out secrets about him to me) just got married to a childhood friend of mine from Penang! I got kinda suspicious when I saw her name in the e-invitation card. And guess what? She emailed me last week and she still remembers me! This is such a small world :Þ


Things to thank God for : Isn't He so wonderful? I thought I lost my friends when I moved all over the country. Now He's brought them back into my life. For that, I am a blessed being :))

No comments: