Thursday, June 24, 2004

sabotage

If you could imagine the position of cubicles in a U-shape : On the left tip sits Leg@l Dept (L), while the right tip just got occupied by the Qu@lity Mgmt (Q) Dept. The rest of the alphabet is filled people from my dept (C).

L : Eh, Q Dept is moving in. Taking our cubicles somemore.

C1 : Your cubicles?

L : Yalar, those 4 are reserved for us. Look, my files are occupying those areas. Then your dept took 1 from us for your Plasma TV project. Now left 3 only.

C1 : No choice ler. Big Boss' instructions. After all, you don't need so many cubicles.

L : Ok larr... But I cannot stand Q's music lar. Always switch on dunno what channel, with dunno wat songs..

C2 : Ya ya, I agree. somemore she point her radio towards our dept. Already my dept got our own radio. Now I have noise coming from both sides.

C1 : Wah you get to listen to 2 channels. Ok wat?

C2 : Aiyer, crazy meh. She listens to all those yucky oldies and slow rock.

C1 : Yalar, you know I kenot tahan those 80's music and Malay rock... Eh no offence ar, L.

L : No lar. I Malay also kenot stand it. It's as if those rockers got stuck in some forgotten era. Always with their sad slow rock. Or should I say, soft rock.

C1 : Not fair lar, Q sits alone there, but her radio blasts until our side here.

C2: You know what? I always walk over to her radio and lower down the volume.

C1 : But you know what also? When she comes back, she will make it louder again! Haha... I think she knows lar.

C2 : Don't care ler. That day I had to play Avril on my PC to drown out her music.

C3 : Hmm... what are you grrls talking about ah?

C1, C2 & L gives knowing looks towards Q dept, with colleague Q out on an errand.

C3 : Ohhh... Why don't we just take out her batteries??

C2 : Har?? Won't that be obvious??

C1 : No lar, she will think the ghosts from next door cemetery came to steal her batteries.

C2 : What can we do ar? Can't ask her to point her radio the other side. Reception is better near our corner.

L : I know, I know! Shh... We'll just drip some water, drop by drop into her radio lar. She won't know what. The circuits will kaput and we won't get to listen to those noise anymore.

C2 : Wah, terror lar you!!

C1 : So bad!

C3 : Pssst... get back to work, she's here!

No comments: