Monday, June 07, 2004

spa and massage p2

Massage was pretty good. I was half expecting to doze off in the middle of it. But manalar tau, I was grimacing in pain instead. I think the masseuse gave me the traditional body massage instead of the aromatherapy treatment.

Since this was my first time, I felt strange being clotheless. In front of a stranger. I hoped she wouldn't notice the bumps and lumps on my body :P But I think it was more like the lack of it that worried me more. :D

I think, I shouldn't have indulged in a filling banana leaf rice just before that. Felt really strange when she started her stunts on my back. And I have this ticklish tendency on my sides. So had to suppress myself from regurgitating my lunch and laughing at the same time. The back rubs were long and soothing.

Then she moved down to the legs and feet. Then up to the arms and hands. Ended each of these by pulling my fingers and toes until they produced a cracking sound. The neck massage must've been the best. I wished it lasted forever. And there's this technique which I didn't expect, the one that Indian barbers usually do for their customers at the end of a haircut. Where they will shake your head sideways and give a sudden twist to the side, making a loud sound as if you just broke your neck! Hmm... now my neck feels a bit loose, hope the screws are all intact.


ps : will have to go for the body scrub another week coz her slots were full for the day.

No comments: