Monday, February 28, 2005

raindrops keep falling on my head

I love the sounds of rain, especially in this dry season! There's nothing like opening the door to the smell of rain-drenched grass. One of the best things in life is to sleep in on a rainy night and wake up to the freshness of a brand new day that is just waiting to be lived in.

Whenever it rains, this song never fails to cheer me up!


Raindrops are fallin' on my head
And just like the guy whose feet are too big for his bed
Nothin' seems to fit
Those raindrops are fallin' on my head and they keep fallin'

/ G - Gmaj7 - / G7 - C - / Bm7 E7 Bm7 E7 / Am7 - - - D7sus D7 /

So I just did me some talkin' to the sun
And I said I didn't like the way he got things done
Sleepin' on the job
Those raindrops are fallin' on my head and they keep fallin'

But there's one thing I know
The blues they send to meet me won't defeat me
It won't be long till happiness steps up to greet me

/ G - Gmaj7 - / C - D D7 Bm7 - / - - E7 - Am7 - D7sus4 D7 D7sus4 D7 /

Raindrops keep fallin' on my head
But that doesn't mean my eyes will soon be turnin' red
Cryin's not for me
'Cause I'm never gonna stop the rain by complainin'
Because I'm free, nothin's worryin' me

No comments: