Thursday, August 04, 2005

he ain't heavy

I'm happy. :) Eve said she will "take care" of my brother while he's based in Singapore.

I messaged her about my brother working there, and to ask her to look him up. After all, this is his first time going overseas by himself, and he was really looking forward to it. It would be a good chance for him to be (more) independent. I know he's enjoying this short-lived sense of freedom!

He hasn't been going to church for some time already, so I was quite worried that it would be even easier for him to stray if he's away like this. Thank God Eve managed to talk to him, and got him to share some stuff. At least he's opening up a little.

I guess, maybe God's using this opportunity to, well.. to draw my brother back to Him. I don't know, it's quite hard, on the rest of us, we've been praying for my brother for years. I really hope something good's gonna come out of this.

When I see whole families going to church together, I want that for my family as well. The only memory I have of us doing that was many years ago. I would like to relive that memory again. And yes, that's my prayer right now.

No comments: