Friday, August 19, 2005

prelim selection 2

Guess wot? I just found out that I only have to submit my "Health Certificate" by the 26th. I still have time to find the supervisor and apply to the relevant university. *Phew!*

Some issues here, which I need help on :

1) Does anyone know how to read Japanese? I need to download some form to apply for my entrance examination at this link given by the Jap professor from Hitotsubashi University : http://www.cm.hit-u.ac.jp/kyouiku/mcm/exam.html. Apparently I need to do this by the 1st week of Sept, without which I can't gain entry to the university. I have a rough translation of the page, but it makes no sense!

2) What is GPT? This term was grouped together with my ESR, WBC count and Hemoglobin in the "Certificate of Health" form, even my doctor and the lab don't know what it stands for. After googling, I found that it is also called ALT, alanine aminotransferase.

Anyone who can assist me in the above areas, pls contact me ya. Much appreciated. :)

No comments: