Wednesday, September 14, 2005

occupied in october

1st October seems to be everyone's favourite date. I have the following in my organiser :

1) A mini island break in the Pearl of the Orient - Penang Island. Since I had to forgo the Perhentian trip, this is the closest I have to a beach holiday. With all the things that have been going on, plus I haven't had a proper break for the whole year, I really need this.

2) The x-CFMMU community is planning a reunion at the 'Spring Garden Restaurant', Crown Princess Hotel, and thereafter a trip to the spanking new Aquaria KLCC. Lunch buffet costs about rm40, and to see whales n sea creatures in a confined area, rm38.

3) An email came in this morning about an outing for Jr Church workers. Plan is to have fellowship and do the canopy walk in FRIM, and then lunch plus a movie (FlightPlan) at 1Utama. Sounds fun, since it will be outdoors and I have not been to FRIM. Cost only rm5.

4) A virtual wedding invitation arrived this afternoon, inviting me to celebrate the union of Warren and Siew Siew. The ceremony will be held at the church grounds in the morning, and dinner at the Holiday Villa Hotel. Looks like another angpau to prepare!

So, pembaca-pembaca yang dikasihi, what should I do??

No comments: