Tuesday, February 28, 2006

blooms

Late Thursday evening, an unidentified number showed up on my mobile. I was about to get off work after a tiring day.

Despatch guy : Hello? Ini Cik Sarah? Sarah Lee?
Me : Er.. ya. Ader apa?
DG : Sini ader benda nak hantar kat you. You kat tingkat maner?
Me : You boleh hantar kat tingkat 11, dekat reception. Benda aper tuh?
DG : Saya hantar "bill ler" nih.
Me : Har?! Aper? Tak dengar lah sini..
DG : Hantar "bill ler"..
Me : Bill?? Bill aper tuh?!
DG : BUNGA!

My very first thought was "ohshit!ishouldn'thavepostedthatatall!ididn'tmeanit.iswear!itwasjustaspurofthemomentpost.iamverymuchokaynow.seriously,theflowers..."


day 1
day 1 : fresh blooms wrapped in lavendar


Who would've guessed that a bouquet of flowers would arrive at my office the very next day after I posted this?

At first I felt bad for even mentioning about the flowers. Thank you very much, whoever you are, if it was one of you who sincerely sent me those blooms to cheer me up. I've never had flowers sent up to the office, and with all the attention by my colleagues, I was feeling all flustered!


day 2
day 2 : 1 lily opening up, with a 2nd close behind


The very next day, my boss too received an anonymous bouquet of flowers! Imagine that, 3 post-Valentine's bouquets in a week to the department, 2 from unknown senders. This is the first time this has happened, what are the odds of that happening?


day 3
day 3 : they're smelling really good now


Anyways, I'm not complaining. They're really lovely, by the way, so I'm sharing them here with you :)


day 4
day 4 : i wonder if these are madonna lilies...

No comments: