Tuesday, February 21, 2006

a case of the blahs

This is strange. I've just had an inexplicable sudden bout of depression. Being a sanguine, I'm talking to as many people as I can, on every other topic but the reason why I'm feeling this way.

Well, maybe I do know why. One of the Monbusho scholars messaged me yesterday and told me that he's just received his letter. Another scholar stated confidently in my chatbox that he knows for sure that all of us will be going. I wish I was so certain of it too. But I can't, not until I get my letter.

The suspense is killing me. Results are supposedly out but I'm not getting anything! Please, someone, strangle me. When it does come, I think I'm going to faint, no matter what the result. If you don't hear from me in 24 hours, you know who to call.


cute bee
Some other bouquet, which is still lovely, coz my colleague refused to share her V-day roses :p


Oh, and this morning my colleague received a dozen of post-Valentine's red roses. It shouldn't, but it made me even more depressed. Even though I got my share of attention and wishes, I wished I had a bouquet of flowers too. Right now, it would have made me feel a little bit better.

No comments: