Saturday, January 24, 2009

did i hear wrongly?

So I was getting myself a new umbrella at this corner-lot store near my house this afternoon. I was looking through the several designs they had in stock when I thought I heard Wham's "Last Christmas" playing in the background. I wondered if it was because:


A) The Japanese love all things foreign so much that any English songs would create a classy atmosphere in the store.

B) The store owner was reminiscing over her own "Last Christmas" in 2008 and wanted to recall the good memories.

C) They don't really know what the lyrics actually meant, or if certain songs are to be played at certain times of the year.

D) They ran out of normal songs.

E) The player got stuck and they could not remove the last played CD, so they just continued playing the same songs.

No comments: