Sunday, February 20, 2011

poser

So Bee and I were waiting for the ferry at the Wat Arun Cross River Ferry Pier after having visited the famed temple. Coincidentally we wanted to take pictures of each other, and so I tried to snap one but I didn't quite like the background, as you can see below these tourists were behind.


The guy in blue seemed intent on regaling stories to his companion, that I didn't expect him to realise I was taking pictures. So I had to stop myself from laughing when he tried to pose for me!


Bee was busy trying to take a good shot of me photographing her that she wondered why I was laughing to myself.

As I looked out to the Chao Phraya river, I saw that the ladies at the end of the pier had some really colourful tropical flowers on them. Not wanting to intrude nor look like a trigger-happy tourist, I tried to zoom in from where I was standing, and I got this guy in the picture again. =.=


I think he later realised I didn't want him in my pictures, so he decided to look away. But I got a bit fascinated with his companion's dress sense and decided to capture her quirky style.

2 comments:

Sher said...

Ooo somebody must be having so much fun! Come home and tell me all the touristy stories yea!! And yes, quickly upload our poser shots during our afternoon tea:)

Have fun, dear!

§nóflèk said...

back to reality dy :/ been so swamped at work last week and just got back from penang over the weekend... will catch up with our afternoon tea pics soon! :)