Friday, February 04, 2011

snacking at full house

Even though CNY has just started yesterday, my pigging out started a few weeks back, thanks to my carpool buddy who suddenly got hungry on the way back. 

I took him to Full House at Sunway Pyramid, though really it's not his type at all - so white, pretty and grrly. Because tea generally keeps me awake, I decided to order lavender, hoping for a relaxing rest after. The other pot, jasmine, was a surprise to me personally because the ones I've had came in dried leaves instead of whole flower buds like these.


I must note that Full House does well in its decor and food presentation. More pictures from my first visit there last year.

The soft shell crab deep fried dipped in wasabi mayo wasn't too bad. I'm still looking for a really crisp, not too dried up version but I guess I can't complain since I never got to eat soft shell in Japan. 


In the front of the magazine-like menu were some oyster delicacies such as oyster shots which I was very tempted to order. But wanting something more filling, decided to try the Oyster Mornay instead. Baked oyster with spinach & cheese sauce - eat it while it's hot.


The Croque Monsieur looked more like club sandwich, because it was toasted bread with pineapple, ham and cheese. Paired with wild mushroom soup, just nice for a light meal.

Overall, this place is great for chilling out and admiring cute pictures on white-washed walls, and it's a novel concept which is becoming quite trendy.

Food : 6/10
Service : 7/10
Ambience : 8/10

No comments: