Friday, February 13, 2004

I finally decided...

...to NOT accept his invitation.

After thinking about what he might think, and also through some kind advice by concerned friends, it wasn't meant to be. One friend said, better for him to have this minor disappointment than to have a whole big heartache when he finds out later there was to be nothing between the both of us. You just know how some guys are not "the one"!

So I sent him an sms telling him explaining that "to preserve our friendship" I had to decline his invitation.

I wasn't expecting a reply until a few minutes later, his message came in :"OK, no problem. I'll try again nx year hehe"

He doesn't sound very disappointed, does he? And to think that while I was talking on the phone earlier with him, he gave me sob stories about how rejected he felt. :/

No comments: