Thursday, April 15, 2004

gems in traffic jams

Do you notice how drivers when stuck in a traffic jam tend to do things not normally done when people are around?

Or so they think.

As usual today, I was inching my way through the morning traffic on the Federal Highway. Since I was still recovering from my company's teambuilding training, I took a leisurely drive and in doing so, observed the drivers around me.

Behind me was this grrl so absorbed in digging gold in her right ear.
She must've been doing that for a whole kilometre or so coz she was tailing me since the Subang intersection to somewhere before the Motorola interchange.

There was another time when I caught a middle-aged man harvesting diamonds from his nostrils. Must be diamonds coz he was digging quite rigorously, if I may use that term. Not only was his nose contorted in a strange shape, but part of the face surrounding that area was looking a bit strange too. Must be quite a rare gem he's looking. Such effort he put in to get it out.

No comments: