Monday, April 26, 2004

in print

Woohoo!

I have my name in the Metro, The Star, today!
In other words, my little complaint about NPE's toll rates have garnered me advertising space worth approximately RM504. :D

This ain't the first time my letter to the editor got published in national newspaper, but I'm suitably delighted seeing my opinions being immortalised in print. No(t much) point talking about it when the person hearing it have no power/ability to do something about it. Well, it's good to air your grouses and exchange ideas. But nothing like seeing it in print and being read by thousands, if not hundreds (let's be reasonable here), of fellow Malaysians. Heh.

And while I'm at it, might as well publish it here for the benefit of those reading their news online :

High toll puts cars back on Federal Highway

No comments: