Wednesday, June 08, 2005

me? you think so?

I guess I have a knack of knowing certain things about people, though sometimes I can't pinpoint what exactly.

So when I was calling a dear friend, R recently, I managed to find out he got together with a mutual friend of ours. More of his actually, come to think of it. Feeling really pleased with myself, I congratulated him for I knew this grrl was a babe.

I had a feeling that they would be suitable for each other. R and I were pretty good friends since uni, and knowing his taste, I thought she would suit him just fine. After our conversation, I decided that I should tell her how happy I was for the both of them.

What I didn't expect was her reply shortly after that :
":-) sure or not.. Hehe. I have thought in my heart before that you and him may have a possibility actually, because I think you have many good qualities :-)"

See what I mean? She's such a babe. I thought that was pretty sweet of her to say such a thing. Needless to say, I was smiling the rest of the day. :)

No comments: