Tuesday, September 18, 2007

back again, but not for long!

I'm home! Was trying so hard to get Internet connection and my phone reactivated. Felt like I was transported back into time when there was no technology! Internet's so sloooowwwwww :D But I shouldn't complain even though I'm on dial up here, as long as I'm connected! The lady who was supposed to reactivate my phone didn't do it earlier, and I had to call Maxis Customer Service again, I'm still waiting. My apologies to those who tried to SMS me, I still hope I get your messages!

But I just wanted to say, it really feels good to be home, you have no idea!


My kitchen family at SD1 - we used to cook and share recipes, tasting each other's food and giving comments.



The last dinner I had at IUJ, courtesy of the SD1 male chefs! The head chef, whom I nicknamed the "Boss" can cook so well I told him he should open a restaurant, and people would stop eating at the school cafeteria :p

No comments: