Sunday, February 27, 2005

well-known, indeed!

"O Lord, You have searched me and known me. You know my sitting down and my rising up. You understand my thought afar off. You comprehend my path and my lying down. And you are acquainted with all my ways."

I'm a well-known person. God knows me inside out. Even the numbers of hair on my head.

"Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; It is high, I cannot attain it."

Suddenly I feel overwhelmed by the thought that He knows my every thought & every emotion. I feel like I'm being watched every moment. As if He doesn't miss any detail that goes on in my life.

But I'm also aware that He's such a loving God, and because I'm highly valued by Him, He's always looking out for me. Never leaving nor forsaking me, even when things seem bleak and dreary.

So it's a comforting thought to know that I'm a well-loved, well-known person!

No comments: